Happy Thanksgiving

Well, we thought we were going to be home by now.  Originally, we thought, “Survey on Monday, sea trial Tuesday and back home Wednesday.” Well, there is a lot of work to do. We decided over the last week since seeing her and working on her, that we needed to get the boat south for the winter.  Connecticut winters can be harsh. Originally, we planned on traveling to CT every 2-3 weeks to work on her for the weekend. However, we realized that we would get far more done if she were actually in Annapolis with us. So… we decided that we were going to bring her south, and therefore … Continue reading