James, Dr. No and I have all realized a multitude of things over the past few months. We thought we’d share some of our thoughts with you as new liveaboards. We all went into this adventure feet first, yet things are definitely *different* than land-based life. I’ll start with a quick vignette: The first week aboard, we had to go to the laundry at the marina, and I took Dr. No with me. I was just off of my surgery and could do nothing with my hands, so I needed him to un/load the machines. Besides, what was it I was recently writing about teaching him life skills? So as we … Continue reading
What We’re Reading!
Search by Topic
- Dan N Jaye on Adjustments: The First Few Months of Living Aboard
- art on Why I Love Our Dinghy (and would never buy a Walker Bay)
- Octopussy on Adjusting to a new Norm
- phildecker2013 on Adjusting to a new Norm
- Octopussy on We kicked her out of the davits